Cloud Email Archiving
Be Prepared with Cloud Email Archiving
If you’re like most small businesses, you are worried about remaining compliant with federal and industry regulations that are nearly impossible to decipher. Fortunately, we’ve done our research for you! Our Cloud Email Archiving can help you address some of those pesky regulatory requirements that affect how you retain and retrieve email (and give you a little comfort and peace of mind too.
Why Do I Need Email Archiving?
Many federal and industry regulations require that ALL emails sent and received during a multi-year period must be able to be produced (either for an audit, legal action or “because I said so”). So, business owners either have to prevent employees from ever deleting email messages (which is incredibly unrealistic), or you need an email archival service. Hellooooo, Logic Speak Cloud Email Archival!
How Can We Help?
With our Cloud Email Archival service, your messages are automatically stored in the cloud and immediately available for review when needed. Using us for archival management to reduces your email server load and storage requirements, saves your IT resources and helps you to be compliant with regulations that affect your industry! With Cloud Email Archival you can:
- Capture, index, and safely store up to nine copies of auditable email; including header information, body, and attachment content
- Use full text search capabilities to find email based on just about any search term or email field you can think of using our secure web-based search and discovery site
- Make sure that your original messages are the actual original messages sent using “WORM” technology to assign date/time stamps and unique headers that safeguard against deletion
- Export messages to standards-based formats like .pst, .pdf, .txt, and mime
- Extend storage of your emails ‘virtually’ indefinitely
How Safe is My Data?
During transmission and storage, your data remains secure. Logic Speak provides you with:
- Top tier, physical and network-secure data centers
- DoD standards-based encryption with HMAC-SHA1 authentication for tamper-proof data
- The most current SSL encryption protocols for data center-to-device transmissions
- Dynamically allocated, dedicated virtual machines delivering superior performance even during activity spikes
- An audit trail for every system interaction with reports detailing users, activity, date, time, and IP address
For more information or to sign up, please visit our information request form here or give us a call at 678-990-0068!